Car Hire Rwanda
Travelers planning to see Rwanda top to bottom on Self drive trips should note that Self drive Rwanda offers reliable car Hire to independent Tourists that visit thousand hills to be able to encounter the most Endangered Mountain Gorillas in Volcanoes National Park with a visit to Congo Nile Trail on private Guided Circuit, Relaxation at Lake Kivu in Gisenyi Town in the northern Province of Rwanda.
Car Hire is the Best Way to Explore thousand hills & Self drive Rwanda is car rental company owned by the locals that have the experience of the true Rwandan terrain looks like and the fleet ready to traverse the destination .
Hiring a car from us at the super low rental rates,we offer means you’ll have much more money left in your pocket for the stuff that really matters – enjoying the magnificent scenery and experiencing the fantastic Safari activities that make Rwanda such a special place.
Some Facts About Driving on Rwandan Roads
- The Car is left handed and drive on the right hand side of the road
- The open-road speed limit is 60km per hour,and towns is 40 Km Per Hour ,so please drive to the conditions
- You normally need to be 18 or older to rent a car in Rwanda
- You can legally drive in Rwanda for up to 3 months if you have a current driver’s licence from your home country or an International Driving Permit.
- If your overseas licence isn’t in English, you must carry an accurate translation
Whats the cheapest car hire rate.
The Cheapest SUV fleet offered at self drive Rwanda is the Toyota Rav4 that is costing only 60 USD for long rental like a week.
Can I hire a Car on Last Minute Booking
YES , Self drive Rwanda offers last minute booking and reservation of Car Hire of all Types including Luxury Fleets like GX land cruiser TXl and VXL.